Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lifestyle Photography: Karrisa & Callie

I had the opportunity to work with two amazing models who are best friends. They totally made this shoot and produced some killer images. The afternoon went so smooth and we all had an awesome time. You girls did such a great job and work so well together and individually! I am looking forward to working together again!

I also want to give a MAJOR SHOUT OUT to my buddy Jonathan Rios from Zomeck Studios. He came along and shot some video which I am so stoked to share. All I can say is everyone involved blew me away and you are all great!

Brandon Aguiar Photography from Jonathan Rios on Vimeo.


lifestyle photographylifestyle photography
lifestyle photography
lifestyle photography
lifestyle photography
lifestyle photography
lifestyle photography
lifestyle photography
lifestyle photography
lifestyle photography
lifestyle photography
lifestyle photography
Add me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

No comments: