Monday, September 28, 2009

Limb Saver Photography / Jennifer & Steve

I need to first throw out a big THANK YOU to Jackie from Jacqueline Photography. Jackie is a great photographer so you need to check her out! She referred this amazing job to me and I was able to meet a GREAT couple.

Steve owns a construction company but is also a professional bow hunter. When I got the call from them to do a shoot for LimbSaver magazine in which they were being featured I was beyond stoked. Steve & Jennifer are such a great couple - their vibe is energizing and we had a great time shooting. It didn't hurt that Jennifer use to be a model! I have no doubt Steve is going straight to the top with his passion and I am really looking forward to Jennifer's new line of fashionable hunting wear that she kept saying she wanted to produce! ("Jen, you don't wear UGG boots hunting.." - Steve) Not only are they being featured in LimbSaver, but they are in the talks of being hosts for a show on the Outdoor Channel - such an amazing opportunity! Look for these two on TV soon!


LimbSaver
LimbSaver
LimbSaver
LimbSaver
LimbSaver
LimbSaver
LimbSaver
LimbSaver



No comments: