Saturday, October 11, 2008

ZomeckStudios




I wanted to give a little plug to a good friend of mine, Jonathan from Zomeck Studios, who produces films. You guys really need to look out for this guy in the future! His ideas for films are super amazing and I have no doubt he will be putting movies out in theaters some day.

Today I finally went out and got some photographs of him working his magic. I have actually been wanting to do this for a long time so it was great to get out and do it. The film is a sci-fi, dubbed "Vanished" and super unique. You know, that's what I love about his stuff - he can take an ordinary, every day type movie and then throw his own twist on it.

I had an awesome time and it was great meeting everyone there. I am so glad I had the opportunity to finally do this and can't wait to do it again!

For those of you wanting to visit Jonathan, see the teaser of "Vanished", and see more of his films you can check out his MySpace here














Add me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

No comments: