Sunday, September 28, 2008

Be Inspired

Be inspired - it doesn't matter what you are doing in life. Have people who inspire you and surround yourself around those people. Don't limit yourself to just a 'on the surface' inspiration. For example - find individuals who inspire you not only in your business, school, hobbies, etc. but look deeper for those who also inspire you in your core beliefs and values. I can look at many photographers a day whose work may inspire me, but only a select few can inspire me in a deep and lasting way. Why is that some people can touch us in these certain ways? I think a lot has to do with who they are as a person. I may love a photographers work, but then see that their core values are not open to giving, sharing, and helping others. This suddenly, for whatever reason makes them an individual who is not able to offer me a deeper, more personal inspiration. Individuals are just drawn to people who give and inspire. But it shouldn't stop at just being inspired.

Reach to inspire others. Provide people with deep, lasting inspiration. There is no better feeling in the world then helping somebody else and knowing that they are achieving things they want out of life in some way because of you.

Be Inspired, then Inspire!
Add me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

No comments: