Saturday, March 6, 2010

Modesto Wedding | Nick & Patricia

Being Portuguese I can attest to huge, frequent family weddings! When I was between the ages of 10-12 I could have sworn we had a wedding every two months or so - no kidding. Why didn't I shoot weddings then? It was like a wedding boom between those years! Sadly, once all my second cousins were married the wedding goodness all dried up.

When my cousin Nick came to me asking if I would photograph his and Patricia's wedding I was so on it! A family wedding just like the good old times of my younger years! It was an amazing time and brought back so many memories being around family and friends. Patricia - welcome to the family!

modesto wedding photographymodesto wedding photographers
lifestyle wedding photographermodesto wedding photographymodesto wedding photographerlifestyle wedding photographerlifestyle wedding photographymodesto wedding photography

No comments: