Thursday, December 11, 2008

Inspiration in 'InStyle'

First I want to apologize for not blogging lately. I've been meaning to but every time I get around to doing it I have something else that distracts me away.

I look at magazines a lot as I've found that they are awesome places to look for photographers and inspirational ideas. Magazines such as Vogue, Cosmopolitan, InStyle, etc. I am sure you know the list.

A couple weeks ago was no different -- sitting in my room looking through an InStyle magazine I found we had sitting around the house. Low and behold I find an amazing photographer you all need to check out. I absolutely was drawn to his images when I first saw them in the magazine. I quickly jotted down his name and went to his website...

Simply said...WOW.

I know you're wondering who he is! His name is Andrew Southam and he is an L.A based photographer. You can check his site and work out here

Please let me know what you think about his stuff. As one person said to me his images have a definite urban feel to them which I love!
Add me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

No comments: